Sunday, March 2, 2008

I got Tagged

I was tagged by Theresa so here we go..

1. 10 years ago:
2. 5 things on my to-do list today:
3. Snacks I enjoy:
4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
5. 5 places I have lived:
6. 5 jobs that I have had:
7. 3 of my BAD habits
8. 5 Random Things people don't know about me:

4 (or 5) people I tag:


1. Ten years ago: I was a heathen. I was not a member of the church yet and didn't have all my great family and friends that I do now. I was also a lot more shy.

2.5 things on my to do list: Raise Kayla up proper like,
loose the rest of this baby weight ! Get a house, get another car .Finish this list Kayla is being a bugar. I would be happy with three out of five.

3. Snacks i enjoy : It's gotta be wheat thins, snickers, twix, all the great stuff that guaranteed to pack on the pounds.

4. What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Buy a house with a whole lot of property and get some quads, and of course go on a shopping spree.

5.
5 places I have lived: Moreno valley long long ago, colton, calimesa, mentone and now vegas. Soon supposed to be texas were nomadic.

6.
5 jobs that I have had: Instructional assistant for an autistic boy, waitress at morongo, cashier @sams club, receptionist @ super cuts, waitress @ olive garden

7.
3 of my BAD habits : Sam said my addiction to crack, no morals, but other than that i'm pretty good . I think leaving the tv on at night when I sleep, leave my drinks all around the house,overly protective of the kay with certain people.( none of you)

8. 5 random things people don't know about me:
* I have a pet peeve of hair on me in the shower or right out of the shower.
* I can't use a towel someone else has used or use my same towel twice.
* I like to watch and play football
* I'm not the real romantic type...
* I suck at cooking real food. but I make a mean grilled cheese

Three people I tag : Wendy, Britton, Allie , Yolanda was already tagged sorry londa...

3 comments:

Andy and Yolanda said...

Hey Mel, andy said one of his pet peeves is when people change their stinky baby in his office. Aaaawww... This is andy, we can't wait til you move to texas.

Andy and Yolanda said...

I just read yours and realized I tagged some of the same people. I guess that means they really have to do it! See ya soon!!!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

That was fun to read yours and Yolanda's! Maybe this is weird, I'm very curious about what's in people's purses:) Not only did I read what was in yours, I clicked for a close up! I da know;) Does the lucky perfume smell pretty good...well obviously since you wear it:) I'm always looking for a new smell. I hope to see you guys again soon!!