Thursday, December 13, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!



Well lets see whats been going on I am now almost 35 weeks its getting close and I am ready. I cant wait to see what she is going to look like. Today A bunch of the girls from my work threw me a baby shower and got us all kinds of stuff , including the pink bib that Sam put on the registry that says I AM NOT A BOY ( its cute). Also I should let the family know that Sam has decided he is going to start baking. He thought someone should in this family. Well the other day I was helping him make homemade fudge and of course once the chocolate got to its hottest boiling point I accidentally dripped it on his hand, needless to say I'm not allowed to help anymore.. We want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and We miss you guys. Love you guys .

4 comments:

Britton said...

Melissa,
You can come up here on Saturday and you can bake with me. I am making all sorts of goodies. If I thought they would still be good, I would send some to you. We love ya.

Allie Harrison said...

Hey guys! We need your current address! Thanks!

Brady, Theresa, & Lily said...

hey Melissa!!
I wanted to call you but it's 11:00pm so I was afraid it was too late:) I'll try and catch you tomorrow- How are you feeling?? You're just about finished!!!! Are you so excited??? I remember I couldn't wait to see what Lily was going to look like- and she looks nothing like what I imagined:) I wouldn't change a thing! You are going to love being a mom!! Hope to see you guys soon!!!

Britton said...

So we were baking yesterday and today and I told Jordan that we were going to take them around to people. He said "We can't take some to Sam and Melissa, they live too far. We wouldn't know how to get there."

He is so funny. He just comes up with the most random things.